Volleyball Otago 2 Star Beach Competition
Entries close today Tuesday 25th October at 5pm for our 2 Star Beach Competition, don’t miss out on the first competition of the season.
Please find attached information regarding the first Volleyball Otago Beach tournament for the season which is being held on Saturday 29th October 2022.
- All events will be held at the Brighton Beach (in front of the Surf Life Saving Club) commencing approximately 8.00am (will be advised on draws when posted)
This summer we will be holding a total of 3 tournaments on the following dates:
- 29 October 2022 (information attached)
- 26 November 2022
- 21 January 2023
All beach volleyball tournaments are categorised as 2 Star events under Volleyball New Zealand (VNZ) and placings count towards competitor’s standings within the NZ beach league.
We will have the following Grades (noting that some grades may be combined if insufficient numbers)
- Open pairs – Male and Female (competitive)
- U19 pairs – Male and Female (competitive)
- U17 pairs – Male and Female (competitive
- Open 4’s – mixed (social grade)
- Senior Secondary School Mixed 4’s – (mixed social grade)
- Junior (Year 9/10 or below) Secondary School Mixed 4’s – (mixed social grade)
- Due to court constraints, competitors can only enter into one division
Cost is $12 per person to be paid to Volleyball Otago BNZ Bank Account 02-0929-0288840-00.
- Please put players name in the reference.
- Payment must be made before taking the court.
Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: Grade, player names and contact phone number for at least one player per team
Competition draw will be posted on the Volleyball Otago website – www.volleyballotago.nz